Re: Reporting Tools

From: Gerrit-Jan Linker <linker_at_oraxcel.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:30:46 +0100

Hi,

The easiest way to get your data into Excel is by using Oraxcel. In Oraxcel you simply specify the SQL and it fetches the data straight into your spreadsheet. The good thing is that Oraxcel LITE has the features you require implemented and Oraxcel LITE is completely free! Download it from

http://www.oraxcel.com

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker