How Compile all the objects

From: Sandy <daleelaNOdaSPAM_at_usa.net.invalid>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 01:07:40 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I would like to compile all the objects of the database at the same time. I made a procedure doing this and using the procedure "dbms_ddl.alter_compile" with the parameters type_object,owner and name_object I took in the all_objects tablespace. I created it under the user sys and when i execute it with exec procedure_name it said it has succeded without doing nothing. I would like to know why it doesn't work or if there is another way to do it with the schema manager for example .

Thanks

Sandy

  • Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful