Help! IN BOOLEAN in Call procedure failed

From: Titou <t.merlin_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:17:46 GMT

Hi,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a problem when i call a procedure with an boolean type. [Quoted] My procedure :

create or replace procedure TEST is (data1 IN BOOLEAN, data2 IN VARCHAR2,data4 OUT VARCHAR2) is
begin

    data4 := 'TEST';
end;

My java code :

            proc = conn.prepareCall("{call TEST(?,?,?)}");
            proc.setBoolean(1,true);
            proc.setString(2,"TEST");
            proc.registerOutParameter(3,java.sql.Types.VARCHAR);
            proc.execute();

This error code is generated :
ORA-06550
PLS-00306
I'm sure than this problem come with boolean because when i replace by String
in my procedure and java code, it's OK!
Can you help me on this type boolean?
Thank's in advance. Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 10:17:46 CEST

Original text of this message