Re: ERROR: 12203

From: BM <goodman5_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:46:04 GMT

[Quoted] I looked at the tnsnames file and just not sure which one to setup or what to put in it. Just not sure.

Thanks.

"Jerry Gitomer" <jgitomer_at_erols.com> wrote in message news:953365515.1639626451_at_news.erols.com...
> On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, BM wrote:
> >>I'm new to Oracle and have just installed the tools. When I run the
SQL*plus and attempt to use the scott/tiger combo. I get Error:Tns-12203 unable to connect error. I'm just not sure what file I should edit to point [Quoted] it the Oracle Home directory if I'm thinking correctly.