Re: ON-INSERT, ON-UPDATE problem in form45

From: Patrick Dewael <dewael.p_at_pg.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:08:43 +0100

You can try to use the KEY-COMMIT trigger (this trigger will fire each time you press the default COMMIT button in your toolbar) or you can bypass the problem by forcing one of the base table items to be placed in changed mode ==> put the base table record in CHANGED mode when you alter one of the non-base table items.

Regards,

Patrick Dewael