Re: ON-INSERT, ON-UPDATE problem in form45

From: X <x_at_x.x>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:43:44 -0000

I can't remember if you can do this in Forms 4.5, but in Forms 5 you want to set the 'Lock Record' property of the non-table items that may be changed to 'Yes'.

If this isn't in Forms 4.5, use a WVI trigger to set the record status to CHANGED.

Pete Kolton
Oracle Systems Consultant
All reasonable offers considered :-)

Email: Pete_at_Kolton.com