Designer 2000 V.6 Question.

From: Road Warrior <xpoitras_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:37:06 GMT

[Quoted] Hi, I need to use text item (display item) for all my label, because I could change my label in the forms.. So, Can I easly configure Designer to generate no label item, and replace them by non-based display item . ??

Also, can I easly configure the generator, to run a database package that will run at the pre-form trigger (or when-new-form-instance) and put the information into those display item. ?? I want that to be automaticaly generated with designer.. Received on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 05:37:06 CET

Original text of this message