Re: List items in Forms 5.0

From: <Xophe_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:26:30 +0100

tonycavanna106_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to create a list item in a form but whenever I define the
> elements list of I end up with a blank line as the last element. There
> doesn't seem to be any way of getting rid of these surplus items either.
> Does any body know how to get rid of these extra elements?
>
> The dialogue box for editing list items seems to have been tacked on to
> the product as an after thought (and not much thought went into it
> either)!
>
> Regards, Tony Cavanna.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Hi Tony,

I once had this question, posted it here and got a better answer than I can give you. There is some weird key-combination to delete it at design time. Since I got the answer, my computer crashed, so I don't have the answer anymore and don't remember. Next time I write on paper!
Maybe try CTRL-Delete, etc. but I think it was something that really does not come to ones mind.
At least you know now, that there is a way. Hopefully someone else reads your posting and knows the combination.

Regards,
Gudrun Janssen Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 11:26:30 CET

Original text of this message