Re: Sorry, sorry! Again the above in english!!!

From: <Xophe_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:09:40 +0100

"Xophe_at_gmx.de" wrote:

> fec wrote:
>
> > Did you try a
> > very simple form, with the view as a base table, but with all the default
> > triggers ?

This simple form worked out fine :-)
I figured out that I was missing a public synonym for some function I used in the where-clause.
Searching with this rowid was wrong direction...

Anyway, just in case someone might be interested: you can get rid of the rowid in automatic generated queries by changing properties for the block at design time. I changed 'key mode' from automatic to non-updateable. And 'Update allowed', 'Insert allowed' to 'No'.

Thanks again
Gudrun Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 11:09:40 CET

Original text of this message