List items in Forms 5.0

From: <tonycavanna106_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 05:48:17 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm trying to create a list item in a form but whenever I define the [Quoted] elements list of I end up with a blank line as the last element. There doesn't seem to be any way of getting rid of these surplus items either.  Does any body know how to get rid of these extra elements?

The dialogue box for editing list items seems to have been tacked on to the product as an after thought (and not much thought went into it either)!

Regards, Tony Cavanna.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 06:48:17 CET

Original text of this message