Problems running forms w/display items

From: AdSum <bellagiornataNObeSPAM_at_netscape.net.invalid>
Date: 2000/02/16

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm trying to put together a simple form that will display data only (no editing). In Form Builder I therefore made all the fields Display Items.

Now, when I try to run the form in Forms Runtime I get no errors, but simply get thrown right back into Builder w/out ever seeing the runtime version.

If I make even one of the fields a text item don't get this problem and am able to run the form.

I'm relatively new to Oracle, and realize this is a very basic question; I'd appreciate any advice.

Matthew.

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!