How to install Dev 6.0 with Personal Oracle 8.0.3

From: PV <patricev_at_dsuper.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 00:34:12 GMT

[Quoted] I am a student in computers network and I am using Windows NT (soft Pack 4), and I have a Oracle 8.0.3.0.1 personal edition installed on my machine.My problem is when I install developer 6.0, I can't log on any application anymore and my database seem to be unusable. I tried to install [Quoted] it by many way 1-in defferent folders 2-in the same folders but I can resolve the problem.
Thank you for your help
Patrice
patricev_at_dsuper.net Received on Sun Jan 09 2000 - 01:34:12 CET

Original text of this message