Oracle Developer Release/Version confusion.

From: Andy <abruskoNOabSPAM_at_binney-smith.com.invalid>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 12:05:44 -0800

I'm trying to determine the latest few releases and versions of Oracle Developer and am running into a problem with terms.

Is Oracle Developer Release 6.0 the same as Oracle Developer 2000?

What is the current Release/Version of Developer?

How old is Developer 2000 version 1.3 which, I think, consists of Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, Graphics 2.5?

Anyone who could provide me with a little geneology on the Releases and Versions would be much admired!

Thanks alot,
Andy