Re: Forms 6.0 userexits error

From: Duncan Mills <drmills_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:16:56 -0000

A good move would be to check that the DLL is actually being loaded at all. I would use the tool filemon.exe which you can get at sysinternals.com You can use that to monitor all the files that are opened and closed and should help you to pin down why your userexit dll is not been found.

By the way - why use User Exits when you have ORA_FFI?

--
Regards
Duncan Mills
news1.on.sympatico.ca <zsoftware_at_sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> I am using forms 6.0 on windows 95 and i created a user exit with pro*c
> 8.0.5 and Visual C/C++ ver. 5.0 (recommended by oracle). Everything is
> working fine on my PC, that is I can call my userexits normally from
within
> my forms application but when i installed my application on another PC my
> forms gives me FRM-40800 when it tries to call my user-exits. I tried to
> install my system on many other PC's but unfortunatly it is working only
on
> my PC. The FORMS60_USEREXITS is defined correctly in the database register
> and points to the right user exit .DLL file. My application should run on
30
> PC's and not mine. Is this a hardware related problem? Can someone help me
> solve this problem... I guess similar problem should arise with form 4.5
> too. Thanks a lot for ur help. You can send me your answers to the
following
> email adresses : mohamed.zebib_at_mfe.gouv.qc.ca or
mailto:mohamadzebib_at_apg.com