Forms 6.0 userexits error

From: news1.on.sympatico.ca <zsoftware_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:17:50 GMT

[Quoted] I am using forms 6.0 on windows 95 and i created a user exit with pro*c 8.0.5 and Visual C/C++ ver. 5.0 (recommended by oracle). Everything is working fine on my PC, that is I can call my userexits normally from within [Quoted] my forms application but when i installed my application on another PC my forms gives me FRM-40800 when it tries to call my user-exits. I tried to install my system on many other PC's but unfortunatly it is working only on [Quoted] my PC. The FORMS60_USEREXITS is defined correctly in the database register and points to the right user exit .DLL file. My application should run on 30 [Quoted] PC's and not mine. Is this a hardware related problem? Can someone help me solve this problem... I guess similar problem should arise with form 4.5 too. Thanks a lot for ur help. You can send me your answers to the following email adresses : mohamed.zebib_at_mfe.gouv.qc.ca or mailto:mohamadzebib_at_apg.com [Quoted] . Thanks a lot for your help, Mohamed. Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 15:17:50 CET

Original text of this message