Can PL/SQL cartridge be used to buid complete e-commerce applications with OAS?

From: ahsanudm <mdahsan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:19:39 -0600

[Quoted] Hello every one

I am new to the OAS area and am interested to know whether just the PL/SQL [Quoted] cartridge from OAS can be used to build complete e-commerce applications..I [Quoted] mean without using JAVA, JAVASCRIPT etc..

Please allow me to ask one more question..

Is it possible to bring existing Developer 2000 (forms 4.5/5) applications [Quoted] on the internet? If yes, what are the tools required in addition to OAS.

Thanks in advance for teking time to read this post and any answers will be [Quoted] highly appreciated..

Thanks
Ahsan Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 18:19:39 CET

Original text of this message