Re: Can PL/SQL cartridge be used to buid complete e-commerce applications with OAS?

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:33:16 GMT

[Quoted] I don't know about your first question, but I can answer the second one. We have successfully been able to deploy Oracle Forms and Reports on the Web through OAS 4.0.8 (running on Windows NT 4 SP5). You'll also need Developer Server 6.0 which contains Forms 6 and Reports 6. We developed our forms under Forms 4.5 and then just used the compiler on Dev Srvr 6 to recompile them to Forms 6 and everything worked fine.

HTH,
Brian