Re: [DEVELOPER2000] ABOUT PRIVILEGE?

From: Wim Valgaeren <valgaeren_at_softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:42:42 -0000

This is how I handle my security:

I have a table privs with columns username and priv_code. In the username column are the login names and in the priv_code the level of security (1 for administrator, 2 for project manager, 3 for a normal user);

In your form you can check the security level by select priv_code from privs where username = user;
In your form you can set your 'links' to other forms on and off according to the level of security.

I hope this is any helpful.

Regards,
Wim Valgaeren