Re: Designer 6.0, How to capture USERS info. ?

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:26:41 -0800

Sarma Kambhampati wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using Designer 6.0. Is there any way to capture
> User, Tablespace, Role etc. info. from an existing database?
> thnaks in advance :-)
> Sarma

AFIK, you (still) cannot. You could write your own functions and procedures to
read it, and store it in the repository, using Designer's API. I have something that did that with V1.2. email me directly if interested, using your company address.

--
Met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle

Work:                                Home:
Inter Access V&L                     Hunzestraat 4
Palatijn 3, 7521 PN Enschede         7555 WB Hengelo
PoBox 545, 7500 AM Enschede          (31)074-2425046
053-4341500