Date Field Auto-Format?

From: Delphis Group Limited <richard.fairbarin_at_delphis-group.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:17:52 +0100

Hi there,
I'm using Forms 4.5 and would like to do the following with a text item:

I would like the operator to be able to key in dates in the format 22/OCT/1999. However, I would like the slashes '/' to appear automatically as the operator types in the date (or for the slashes to already be present as the operator types in the date).

I am not sure if this can be done without splitting the text item into multiple items. If it can and someone knows how to do it, please let me know.

Best regards

R.W. Fairbairn

--
Delphis Group Limited