Looking for Beta-testers for Oracle Application

From: <slinzer7969_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:14:21 GMT

We are looking for companies and interested individuals that will be willing/eager to test our product(s). Presently, we have a data conversion and migration tool that is ready for beta test. This Windows NT/95 application converts data from spreadsheets, ISAM files, text files, and ODBC databases into Oracle. Please respond via e-mail to Steve at bsds1_at_mindspring.com. Including any information about your company or present computing needs will be welcome.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 15:14:21 CEST

Original text of this message