Re: Can't resize canvas!

From: Mike Phillips <mlp_at_swsdot.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:05:42 -0400

[Quoted] [Quoted] Yar <yarsegal_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:7sg5d5$7js$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> You should be able to resize your canvas in the layout editor. Try
> dragging the corner of the white rectangle. You may also try changing
> the canvas' height and width in the properties palette.

Hi,

[Quoted] I can drag and chage the size of the white rectangle. But when I run the form, it shows no size change!
[Quoted] [Quoted] Also, in the view menu, SHOW VIEW is grayed out, even when I uncheck show [Quoted] canvas. I am really stuck in trying to get it to work correctly.

Regards,
Mike Received on Sat Sep 25 1999 - 04:05:42 CEST

Original text of this message