Re: Can't resize canvas!

From: Yar <yarsegal_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:30:01 GMT

In article <YTDG3.399$Ny4.13541_at_wbnws01.ne.mediaone.net>,   "Mike Phillips" <mlp_at_swsdot.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am designing a form using the layout editor in the form builder. I
> am stuck in trying to resize my canvas, so that when I run the form
> the application window is bigger. But I can't do that. My canvas is
> marked with white lines on the border. And I don't see the blue _|
> symbol that I see around my frame (which is resizeable). Also in the
> edit menu, my show->view is grayed out. Even when I uncheck show->
> canvas, it still remains grayed out. But the important thing for me
> is to resize the canvas. All I see is white line on the canvas
> border. Is there an option that disables/enables canvas resizing?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

[Quoted] [Quoted] You should be able to resize your canvas in the layout editor. Try dragging the corner of the white rectangle. You may also try changing [Quoted] [Quoted] the canvas' height and width in the properties palette. Important thing to remember is to change the size of your window which that canvas belongs to, so that their sizes match. Otherwise, you will not see the whole canvas when you run your form.

Hope this helps.

Yar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 17:30:01 CEST

Original text of this message