ActiveX control License information

From: Yvan Marcotte <yvan.marcotte_at_algosys.qc.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:04:23 GMT

I need to use an ActiveX control in an Oracle Form (version 5.0.6.16) that is a licensed control. This control cannot be dynamically instanciated since I have not found how to specify the License string when dynamically creating the control.

Is it possible to use licensed controls in Oracle Forms ?

If so, how can the license information be specified when the control is created ? I do have the license information, but I don't know how to pass this information upon creation.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Yvan Marcotte
Algosys Inc. Received on Mon Sep 20 1999 - 17:04:23 CEST

Original text of this message