Re: Conversion from VB4 to VB6 (Speed Problems)

From: Jens Bengtsson <jens.bengtsson_at_se.compuware.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:30:05 +0200

Couldn't agree more with the statement about NuMega ;)

However, one thing that comes to mind, was it a 16-bit VB 4 application? My guess is that you would need to update your Jet engine and/or convert the Access database to the same format.

cheers,

--
Jens Bengtsson
Compuware NuMega

"Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in
trouble again."  --proverb