Re: Designer Question

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:14:16 -0700

burkeblackman_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> I have a Oracle Designer question. I added more tables to the database
> and want to add those tables to the existing server model in Designer.
> However, after having added them to the database they do not show up in
> the database tree upon doing a capture design from the Design Editor.
> Is there a way to add these new tables to the existing server model? As
> it is they exist in the Database but can't be seen in the Design Editor.
>
> Thanks very much,
> Burke

Who (what user) created the tables? Did you logon as that user when capturing? When doing
a design capture, you'll need access rights on the tables you want to capture.
Grant the Designer user 'read any table' rights.

--
Met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle

Work:                                Home:
V&L Informatica BV                   Hunzestraat 4
Palatijn 3, 7521 PN Enschede         7555 WB Hengelo
PoBox 545, 7500 AM Enschede          (31)074-2425046
053-4341500