Re: WebDB & Forms

From: Edward Beemer <ebeemer_at_tas.nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:44:03 +0200

[Quoted] Hi Mark,

About two different Forms, one for inserting and another for updating/deleting:
In WebDB 2.0 it was the case that with ONE Form you could either insert a new record (the key fields are initially empty) or update/delete an existing record (the key fields are initially filled). In WebDB 2.1 this doesn't seem to be possible anymore, but is that a confirmed change or a bug?

With kind regards,
Edward Beemer

M. Oberly wrote in article <37D63DF3.82CCAC97_at_dde.dk>...