Seeking: Oracle developer exper. w/Oracle Reports, web interfaces

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:33:23 +0000

[Quoted] I'm looking for an Oracle developer who is skilled with strong Oracle Reports and PL/SQL skills. This work can be done on-site or off-site. Our immediate need is for the development of several complex reports using Oracle Reports. There is the opportunity for a long-term consulting relationship especially for someone with strong web interface skills. Strong communication skills a must since this individual must work closely with the end-user to help develop report specifications. Prefer someone in the area of Philadelphia, PA.

Please contact me directly via email for details.

  • Glenn Stauffer