Re: Seeking: Oracle developer exper. w/Oracle Reports, web interfaces

From: Hayden Worthington, Inc. <hayden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:49:13 -0700

Glenn,

  I'm just coming off a long term 2yr project and would be glad to help.   I'm a senior level Oracle consultant with extensive work in most   all Oracle products including the webserver.

  Whether this is of interest to you or not...   One of the cool things we did with Oracle reports was that we used its   inherent ability to produce adobe acrobat files. This way we could not   only create local printable reports but also upload the *.pdf versions   to the web for view. It was actually pretty cool.

  Anyway, feel free to check out our web site and send me some info on the   rate range your looking.

    http://hayden.home.mindspring.com/index.html

   A version of my resume is also available at the site but here's a quick    shortcut

             http://hayden.home.mindspring.com/bigres.htm

  Regards,

  Allen Hayden

Glenn Stauffer wrote:

> I'm looking for an Oracle developer who is skilled with strong Oracle
> Reports and PL/SQL skills. This work can be done on-site or off-site.
> Our immediate need is for the development of several complex reports
> using Oracle Reports. There is the opportunity for a long-term
> consulting relationship especially for someone with strong web interface
> skills. Strong communication skills a must since this individual must
> work closely with the end-user to help develop report specifications.
> Prefer someone in the area of Philadelphia, PA.
>
> Please contact me directly via email for details.
>
> -- Glenn Stauffer

Hayden Worthington, Inc.       Oracle Consulting Services
5696 Peachtree Parkway         http://hayden.home.mindspring.com
Atlanta, Georgia 30092         White Papers, Scripts, etc.