commit in f45

From: Richard Morris <richard.morris_at_virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 00:13:09 +0100

[Quoted] I'm developing an application in f45 using d2k on a win95 platform.

One of my forms contains 3 blocks and a control block. Only one of these blocks is updated by the user, but when a change is made, the other 2 blocks are queried and reflect the change in the 1st block. The problem is when the user exits the form, the message 'no changes to commit' is shown 3 times. I've tried setting the :system.message_level to 25, without any success (but cant really understand why this is).

Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved.

Richard.

Richard.Morris_at_Virgin.Net Received on Mon Aug 23 1999 - 01:13:09 CEST

Original text of this message