Re: commit in f45

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 00:07:00 GMT

In article <7pq04t$53d$1_at_nclient11-gui.server.virgin.net>, Richard Morris <richard.morris_at_virgin.net> wrote:
>I'm developing an application in f45 using d2k on a win95 platform.
>
>One of my forms contains 3 blocks and a control block. Only one of these
>blocks is updated by the user, but when a change is made, the other 2 blocks
>are queried and reflect the change in the 1st block. The problem is when the
>user exits the form, the message 'no changes to commit' is shown 3 times.
>I've tried setting the :system.message_level to 25, without any success (but
>cant really understand why this is).

It sounds like you have some extra pl/sql code in some procedures and triggers that shouldn't be there.

Your key-exit trigger or the the when-button-pressed trigger you use to exit the form is calling some procedure that is doing a COMMIT_FORM; Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table. Received on Mon Aug 23 1999 - 02:07:00 CEST

Original text of this message