LOV for unbound items or report arguments in Designer 2.1

From: Erik Arendse <Erik_Arendse_at_tasking.pleasedontspam.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:50:26 +0200

Does anybody know if it's possible to in Designer to create a LOV for an unbound item in a module, or second best: to create a LOV for a argument on the parameter form of a report.

We want to let the user select a single record out of set of companies and run the report with the chosen company in the where-clause. And our final target is to let him select the company out of a list with company numbers+names, but only use the company-number in the where-clause. To keep the user-interface consistent we prefer to have the selecting LOV on a developer-form instead of
on a report parameter form.

I can code all this in developer or reportbuilder, but we want 100% generation in Designer.

Any ideas ?

Erik Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 15:50:26 CEST

Original text of this message