Re: How to update DB from reports

From: Kai Sodemann <Kai.Sodemann_at_memo.ikea.com>
Date: 10 Aug 1999 13:47:14 GMT

Hi,
use the format trigger of the repeating frame. There you can flag every record, that is shown in the report. Be careful not to use a "total page number" function, not to mark the records, that you didn't show at the screen.

In the trigger use: update table set rep_flag='Y' where prim_key=:prim_key;

Reg Kai

Dwayne King <dwayne_king_at_bigfoot.com> wrote in article <gZJr3.37801$um6.444421_at_news2.rdc1.on.home.com>...