specifying rollback space w/SQLLDR

From: <kcmarrs_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 17:36:59 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am interested in finding out if anyone know how to specify a specific rollback segment when running sqlldr. I have 10 rollback segments with 9 of them average sized and one very large. I have 2 tables that will not load using the 9 average sized rollback segments. To my
understanding, the rollback segment is selected based upon whatever is available. Therefore hitting the large rollback segment is unlikely. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
[Quoted] Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 19:36:59 CEST

Original text of this message