Re: specifying rollback space w/SQLLDR

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:30:49 -0400

Would it be viable for you to use SQL*Loader's default of committing every 64 records? If not, can you use the rows=<n> option (where <n> is the number of records to commit at a time) in order to allow SQL*Loader to run using your smaller rollback segments.

regards
Jerry Gitomer

<7oci3p$kn9$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...