Forms50: Navigation between master and detail blocks

From: NEWS.M-L.NET <amiller_at_rhs.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 23:59:54 GMT

[Quoted] Do you know a easy way to toggle between master and detail blocks without [Quoted] using CNT pgdn/up or mouse?

I can go to master to detail block by changing navigation style, but I can't navigate out of detail to master block.
[Quoted] I get stuck at the end of detail block (in the blank line). At this point I click on the master block to go to master block, but 2nd [Quoted] time when I tab out of master block it will bring me to the blank line of [Quoted] detail block.......I like to get to the first line of detail.

I would appreciate your input.... Received on Fri Jul 09 1999 - 01:59:54 CEST

Original text of this message