Confused about Form Objects

From: Shelli D. Orton <shelli.orton_at_crha-health.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 21:41:08 GMT

[Quoted] I have a tabular layout form and I would like to put a push button on it. When I do, I get a button that is repeated 15 times (the number of records I'm displaying at a time). I tried creating a new frame to put the button on but it doesn't seem to work. So, I started reading about modules, blocks, frames etc. I thought I understood how they fit together but now I'm all confused. Could somebody explain to me in simple terms how they relate so that I can figure out what I need to do to create a single push button?

Thanks for any help. Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 23:41:08 CEST

Original text of this message