Re: Confused about Form Objects

From: Dyrson Rodrigues Alves Junior <dyrson_at_casasoft.com.br>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:29:16 -0400

You have created a multi-record block. Your block has a property called Number of Records Displayed (under the node Records). It was set to 15 as you said. Once you put your button in the same block it will be displayed 15 times too. The solution is to set the button property Number of Itens Displayed (also under the node Records) to 1. Hope this helps,
Dyrson

--
| Dyrson Rodrigues Alves Junior | Casa de Software                 |