Re: passing parameters in Oracle Forms

From: Scott Haley <haleysco_at_pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 17:27:50 -0400

It sounds like in your situation (possibly) instead of using parameters you may wish to just use global variables. You can use these to pass data from one form to another. The syntax is as follows:

:global.myvar := 2;

You don't declare globals and then when you want to assign something to this value you do it just as you would with a normal variable but you must place the :global. infront.

Hope this helped. Good Luck!

Scott