Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager 2.0.4.00 default admin account?

From: Chumley <mschumle_at_willscot.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:27:32 -0400

[Quoted] This username and password in question are not standard Oracle accounts, so you cannot use the alter user command on them; They are stored within the OEM owner table and have their own encrypted password. The account is published within the OEM Documentation so I have no problem putting it here. The account name and password you need is sysman/oem_temp

By the way, this information was in the Help (from the Login screen)

--
Mike Chumley
Oracle DBA