DBMS_SQl.Parse problem

From: <bellintani_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 11:04:28 GMT

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could help me with a plsql problem, specifically DBMS_SQl.Parse. I have created a procedure that will be executed by a trigger to insert a row into a table on a different server. However the procedure compiles ok but it will not execute: I am receiving the following error code when I try to execute it from the SQL cmd prompt:

        SQL> execute insert_data_test('application', 'applicationid'); begin insert_data_test('application', 'applicationid'); end;

*
ERROR at line 1:

ORA-01008: not all variables bound
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_SQL", line 348
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SQL", line 141
ORA-06512: at "PRODUCT_USER.INSERT_DATA_TEST", line 22
ORA-06512: at line 1

[Quoted] I have not bound any variable because I am only inserting rows into a table, what variables do I need to bind.

I am using this in a multi server configuration environment on NT v4.

thanks for emailing your answers/ideas to bellintanip_at_phoenix.ie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 13:04:28 CEST

Original text of this message