Oracle Enterprise Manager 2.0.4.00 default admin account?

From: Grendel <darktraveller_at_sequence.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 00:18:24 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm an Oracle 8i newbie. Previously, the 8.0.5 EE install provided OEM as part of its server install, but 8.1.5i doesn't, so I applied the OEM 2.0.4.0.0 install from OTN onto the server.

According to the docs, there is a default sys admin account called "Sysman" generated during OEM's install. However, I can't find mention of the password for this default login. Does anybody know what it is, or alternatively, another way to get into OEM during its inital run?

TIA. Received on Tue Jul 06 1999 - 02:18:24 CEST

Original text of this message