Is there a tool for visual data browse and input?

From: Johnson Chao <zhao_at_ctc-g.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 04:24:37 GMT

Hello:

[Quoted] [Quoted]    I would like to know if there is a convinent tool for data browse [Quoted] input in oracle. The Enterprise Manager can only manage the scheme object. If I want to input some test data to the table, I have to use SQLPlus to manually input the data.
  The temporary way I have found is to use the Visual Database Tool from Microsoft to input the data through ODBC driver using a grid form. But unfortunately, sometimes it acted strange. I do not know the reason.
  Also, if I want to batch input a lot of test data, how can I do?

Thanks in advance

--
Johnson Chao
ctc Japan