Re: Is there a tool for visual data browse and input?

From: <armaghan_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 04:42:31 GMT

My free SQL Link tool just does this from within the comfort of MS Excel.

Also gives you Query-by-Example

And soon this will be available for MS Access.

Best regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib (armaghan_at_geocities.com) SQL Link for MS Excel. A free tool for Oracle->MS Excel http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Floor/8484/

In article <7ksbts$rc0$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   Johnson Chao <zhao_at_ctc-g.co.jp> wrote:

> Hello:
> I would like to know if there is a convinent tool for data browse
> input in oracle. The Enterprise Manager can only manage the scheme
> object. If I want to input some test data to the table, I have to use
> SQLPlus to manually input the data.
> The temporary way I have found is to use the Visual Database Tool
> from Microsoft to input the data through ODBC driver using a grid
> form. But unfortunately, sometimes it acted strange. I do not know
> the reason.
> Also, if I want to batch input a lot of test data, how can I do?
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> Johnson Chao
> ctc Japan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jun 25 1999 - 06:42:31 CEST

Original text of this message