Re: Is there a tool for visual data browse and input?

From: Tenerus <info_at_tenerus.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:46:29 -0400

We have an automatic test data generator called TestBase.

Here's a quick list of features:

-Supports any ODBC compliant database
-Supports direct access to Oracle and Sybase (ODBC not required)
-Support for Time Dimensional Testing with built-in Data Ager
-Output directly to the database or to a flat file
-Generates meaningful data from an  extensive test database  which includes
tens of
  thousands of names, zip codes, area codes, cities, states, words, and more
-Test database can be easily extended to include your own specific test data
-Generates complex strings based on a pattern such as: ENG-001/2XA
-Extensive date options make it great for Y2K projects
-Supports BLOB fields
-Supports referential integrity, including support for multiple foreign keys
-Supports unique constraints
-Project-oriented architecture allows for multiple tables, and even multiple
databases to be loaded in a single session

Full product information and a demo are available at:

http://www.testbase.com

Bob Holmes
Tenerus Corporation