Oracle 7.2 security

From: voir e-mail <adresse_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:31:00 +0200

A database Oracle v. 7.2 is installed on my system which is a Sun network ( O.S. Solaris )
There is an "invisible" user who is set when Oracle launches itself ( "set oracle user =... set oracle passwd = ... ). This user can access to the entire database.
I've built a security policy based on Unix rights, logins and passwords : each user has specific rights on the different datas of the database.
But if one of them can discover the login/password of the "invisible" user, my policy does not match !
My question is : can i use the Oracle v 7.2 database only with my UNIX users ( and remove the oracle default user ), or can i protect (cypher) the login/password of this user ? Some Oracle tools or patch exist for this ?
Thank you,
_______  Gilles.Fourcaud_at_wanadoo.fr __________