Oracle lite vs Oracle 7.3

From: skippy <simon_at_rmg.as>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:08:56 +0200

[Quoted] hello all,

Hopefully someone will have some comments/pointers/advise regards the following.

[Quoted] We have developed JAVA software that talks to Oracle 7.3.

[Quoted] due to pricing, we have tried to load the same system against Oracle lite.

[Quoted] Without getting specific, it does not work - data is not loaded up [Quoted] correctly, and problems occur when saving. Bottom line, we could not release [Quoted] such a system. The version we have is at least a year old, so maybe the [Quoted] latest version/patches will remedy the problems.

If any of this rings any bells, I look forward to hearing from you,

regards,

[Quoted] mailto: simon_at_rmg.as Received on Thu Jun 10 1999 - 13:08:56 CEST

Original text of this message