Re: Connecting Developer

From: Manfred Steinert <ManfredSteinert_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 09:34:34 +0200

Hi wozi ...

your problem seems to be the same , I had before .

In my case DEV2000 (Version 2.1) and DB-Server 8.05 can only work with different SQL*Net Versions: DEV2000 (Version 2.1 or less) only with Net V2 and DB805 only with Net 8.
Thats why you found the different directory structures \Net80 and \network. My solution was to copy the SQLNet 8 client files (sylnet.ora ,...) into the DEV2000 network directory
and my the problem was gone ..

perhaps this can help you

Manfred