Connecting Developer

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 22:00:48 -0700

Hi All,
I have installed Dev /2000 on a pc. This pc is connect to NT 4.0. I have Oracle8 installed on the server. From my pc, developer can connect to Oracle8 on the server.

But, I also install Personal Oracle 8 on my pc. While I am able to connect to the personal edition through SQL*Plus 8.0, developer cannot connect to the local personal oracle. Also, I cannot connect to the local personal oracle through
SQL*Plus 3.2.

In the Orawin95 directory structure, I see \Net80 and \network

Any help to resolve this would be appreciated.

thanks, wozi_at_dhc.net Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 07:00:48 CEST

Original text of this message