Re: Designer 2000 / Pb with installation

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 19:31:00 +0400

Hi Sylvie,

Did you grant execute privilegies on SYS.DBMS_SQL and SYS.DBMS_LOCK to the repository owner directly (not via role)? Check it and try to install the repository again. I remember this problem...

Let me know if you still have the problem.

Good Luck!
Valeri

--
Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division